In addition to basic care, we offer our residents individualized care that addresses their needs and abilities. For this purpose, we have a team of professional nursing staff and therapists at our disposal. In addition to full inpatient care, we also offer the option of short-term, vacation and respite care.
Small family living area
We have set up a small family living area for people who are confused about their age. Here, too, we work according to the latest findings in the care of people suffering from dementia.
Our understanding of care
It is a special concern of ours to enable our residents to live as self-determined and dignified a life as possible. Since the activation of our residents and the associated well-being are very important to us, we offer a comprehensive range of services in our home. The wishes of the residents are naturally incorporated into the design of our service offer and represent a great enrichment. Our large roof terrace and the garden invite to the daily chat and to the recovery in beautiful weather.
Our care takes into account all the individual needs and abilities of our residents.
Our goal is to enable them to live a dignified life, as self-determined as possible.
Activation and well-being are our priority.
- Modern care beds, beautiful furniture made of cherry wood
- Personal small furniture can be brought with pleasure
- Attractive common areas, large roof terrace
- Modern nursing bathrooms on each living area level
- spacious group rooms (lounges, dining rooms, multi-rooms)
- Telephone connection with senior citizen telephone, cable TV connection, computerized light call system
All services at a glance
- activating care and individual support
- Basic care
- Treatment care on medical order
- Social care
- Accommodation and catering
- House community area for people confused about age (dementia)
Vacation / short-term and preventive care
In addition to full inpatient permanent care, we offer short-term care places for people in need of care who only require care and support for a temporary period.
You would like to receive more information about "Samariterhaus" or have further questions? Please feel free to contact us. We are here for you!